February 10, 2016
Posted by junohenry under Blogging
, Dirt in the Skirt
, Dirty weekend
, Fuck you asshole
, Sex blogging
| Tags: cretins on the web
, learn a thing or two about life why don't you
, oh for the love of god
, persistent dickheadery
, waste of my time
, your loss
Dare to breathe. Dare to feel. Dare to let your guard down.
Dare to acknowledge the difference between a one-off fuck, and real feelings.
Dare to believe that such a thing can happen.
Dare to have your head turned by compliments.
Then you dare to screw me over.
How dare you.
February 4, 2013
I’m not interested. Please stop contacting me.
Read that sentence again.
Now read it again.
Got it? Good.
This is the last email of yours I will bother reading — the rest will be deleted immediately. Since this is our last communique, please read and internalize the following:
1. My name is not a come-on, it’s the name of a character in “Blazing Saddles”.
2. You only get one chance to make a first impression. If you blow that, you’re pretty much screwed — but not in the good way. Asking me my rate? Are ya shitting me?
3. Repeated attempts to contact a person after they have politely but firmly requested that you cease and desist from said activity, only serves to make you at best a pest, and at worst, committing harassment None of these attempts are seen as endearing, appealing or in any way likely to get your further then the email stage of things.
4. Behaving in this manner, and then calling yourself “quality” is highly ironic.
5. Finally, saying “it takes two to tango” about repeated attempts to get you to stop emailing me? Seriously? You look old enough to know much better.
Thanks for understanding… finally.